Galaxy Note Download Mode
About Download Mode:
- Download Mode is a state your phone can be in that allows you to flash firmware through Odin or other desktop software.
- When in Download Mode, you will see a triangle with an Android image in it and it says "Downloading..."
- If you are stuck on the 'Downloading..." screen, you can just remove and re-insert the battery then power the phone back on.
- If you are flashing firmware while in download mode, then you unplug it or remove the battery, your phone probably won't turn on any more.
- Download Mode is essentially the same as Bootloader Mode.
- Button Combo - Press and hold the Volume Down key, Home key, and Power button simultaneously. A warning message will appear on the next screen. Press the Volume Up key to continue.
- Reboot Application (requires root)
- USB Jig